Being part of a group with others who have shared shared similar experiences can be very helpful following a bereavement.
JBCS has counsellors trained to work with bereavement support groups.
Covid-19 Support Group
– for the those impacted during the Covid-19 pandemic
– for mothers or fathers who have themselves lost a parent
– a support group for people (60+) who have lost a partner
– a support group for parents bereaved of adult children
– a support group for people (40 – 60) who have lost a partner
– a support group for young adults (18 – 30) who have lost a parent